Party with us!
Your child’s birthday party crew will enjoy 2 hours of non-stop fun! Accommodating both smaller and larger parties*, your guests will explore 2 floors of interactive exhibits and take part in a themed science activity led by your own Science Space party host/s!
Bring your own food, cake and presents to enjoy in your own private party room!
The birthday child will even receive a free Science Space t-shirt to remember their special day! $5 or $10 party bags can be pre-ordered from the Science Shop and contain a variety of fun science items.
See the full party inclusion list below.
Bookings are essential! Ready to book? Call us today! 02 4286 5000
**NOTE – During COVID-19, our party capacities have been reduced to parties of 10 children only**
2 Hour Parties ($24/child)
Party Package themes
Choose from 4 different themed science activities* for the ultimate party! Please advise which activity you like to choose when you book:
*Rocket party activity is weather permitting – in the event of wet weather, the Make & Create activity will be run instead.
Contact Science Space on (02) 4286 5000 during weekday office hours to book or for more information. Morning and afternoon timeslots are available on weekends during NSW school terms. A non-refundable deposit of $80 is required at time of booking to secure your date. Final payment is made on the party day.
*Covid-19 Capacity update: we are accepting parties for groups of 10 children only. Please see Terms & Conditions below for other Covid Safe guidelines.
Morning Party Schedule
Afternoon Party Schedule
|PARTY #1 = 10:30am-12:30pm||PARTY #2 = 1:30pm – 3:30pm|
|10am||Party room available for parents to set up||1pm||Party room available for parents to set up|
|10:15am||Party #1 guests arrive at reception, greeted by Science Space Party Host||1:15pm||Party #2 guests arrive at reception, greeted by Science Space Party Host|
|10:30am||Party #1 begins – free exploration of exhibition space||1:30pm||Party #2 begins – free exploration of exhibition space|
|11:15am||Head to STEM Zone for themed science activity||2:15pm||Head to STEM Zone for themed science activity|
|11:45am||Head to party room for food, cake and presents. Free play if time permits.||2:45pm||Head to party room for food, cake & presents.|
|12:30pm||Morning party ends, room is vacated.||3:30pm||Afternoon party ends, room is vacated.|
Recent Party Feedback
Party experience rating: 97% rated their overall experience EXCELLENT
Room facilities: 98% rated their room experience EXCELLENT
Science activity: 98% rated their science activity experience EXCELLENT
- “We had my daughter’s 6th birthday party at Science Space yesterday afternoon. I just wanted to let you know that it was fantastic! So easy to organise with Kim, our party host James and the rest of the staff were great and the kids had a fantastic time making slime. There were quite a few parents there that had never been to Science Space and were very impressed not just with the Science Space but with the party set up as well. And the party bags were a massive hit. Please pass on my thanks to Kim, James, Amanda and the staff.”
- “Fantastic! Molly was wonderful, so organised friendly and engaging, Thank you! See you again soon!”
- “Erin was so helpful and engaged well with all the kids. There was a Science Space worker at hand at all times – excellent!”
- “The kids had an amazing time. Thank you!”
- “Absolutely fabulous! Definitely doing another party here! Thank you!”
- “Excellent service and assistance”
- “Great time had by all!!! Thank you”
- “Fantastic, friendly, great with the kids!”
- “Great work, kids had a great time!”
- “Party was wonderful – Maddy was brilliant! Kids enjoyed the slime activity.”
PARTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- During COVID-19 Pandemic, we are accepting parties of 10 children only. Due to space and time restrictions, the structured science activity is limited to invited party children only.
- Usual entry fees apply to additional children and adults.
- All guests, including children will be required to maintain physical distancing and practice safe hygeine practices, including using hand santiser upon entry and regularly throughout the party.
- COVID Safe – all visitors, including parents and children, must register their name and contact details with reception as a condition of entry.
- Guest list -party parents must provide a guest list of ALL attendees by the Thursday prior to the party weekend.
- An $80 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Final payment is made on the party day.
- Downloadable party invitations are provided. Parents are in charge of printing and distributing the invitation to their guests.
- Cost is $24 per child (one supervising adult is permitted free per invited child).
- A minimum of 2 adults are required to attend the party, supervise children and assist children during activity time.
- All parties are self-catered – please BYO cake, food, drinks.
- Parents will have access to the party room 30min prior to the party start time.
- Vacate time – party guests should vacate party room promptly at the end of the booked timeslot but are welcome to stay and explore the exhibition.
- No outside entertainers or providers are permitted (e.g. jumping castles, balloon artists, face painters).
- No helium balloons.
- Please NO blu tac or sticky tape on walls as our party room is already decorated with an amazing mural!
- Parties are to be held on weekends during school terms only.
- Each party guest will be issued a Science Space sticker to wear upon arrival. This sticker must be worn for the duration of the party.
- $5 and $10 party bags are available on request and must be pre-booked beforehand.
- N.B. Science Space members will receive a 10% discount off the total party cost. Memberships are not valid for party package bookings and cannot be used to gain free entry for party guests.