Weekends at Science Space
Adventure awaits at the #8 family attraction* in Wollongong! In addition to our sought after live Science Show schedules, our Kiosk is open every weekend and during school holidays from 11:30am – 2pm, serving light meals, snacks and drinks in our outdoor courtyard area. (High chairs are available)
For more information see our >>ticket prices<<
Weekend Show Schedule for March 2020*
11am Bubbleology **NEW**
12pm Sound & Music
1pm Bubbleology **NEW**
2pm Sound & Music
3pm Liquid Nitrogen
10:45am Perfect Little Planet
11:45am Moon Base One
12:45pm Perfect Little Planet
1:45pm Moon Base One
2:45pm We Are Stars
School Holidays and Science Camps
April School Holidays 2020
Lollyland – Sweet Science at Science Space Wollongong
This April, Science Space will be transformed into a sweet wonderland. We are showcasing the science behind all things sweet, offering a sneak peek (and taste!) into the colour, chemistry and biology of confection creation. What wonders await in this marvellous and mysterious school holiday feature? From science hunts to fairy floss, virtual reality to liquid nitrogen ice cream making, your child will be transported to a wonderful world of Wonka-inspired science. We’ve even dipped our popular school holiday camps into something delectable to delight your aspiring scientists.
Be sure to check out the school holiday attraction page to learn more, and to book into our sweet science day camps!
School Holidays at Science Space
During school holiday periods, Science Space runs Science Camps in Wollongong where we take STEM learning to the next level. Our campers learn by doing using the hands-on methodology as science is brought to life in our School Holiday Science Camps. Every school holiday period we offer a number of full-day (9am-3pm) Science Camps that members of the public can book into.
With themes that range from Superhero to Space, there is something for every aspiring scientist. Check out booking calendar during relevant periods for any upcoming Science Camps available for booking. Please note, these camps sell out well in advance of their operation, so do plan ahead.
Special Themed Activities
Each school holiday period, we prepare a special themed activity program for exhibition guests to enjoy. With extended opening hours on offer during these periods, a jam-packed show schedule and heaps of free hands-on activities available, your child will LOVE visiting Science Space in Wollongong during school holidays.
- Our live Science Shows are included in general admission prices. Please note, Planetarium shows are an additional charge.
- In peak busy times such as school holidays or wet weather, shows can book out. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Tickets are unable to be reserved and are issued on a first-come, first-served basis from Reception. Extra shows may be added on busy days.
- Doors open 10min prior to start of shows. There is no late admission to Planetarium shows.
- *#1 indoor attraction based on Trip Advisor ‘Things to do in Wollongong’ sorted by ranking.
- Science Show, Planetarium Screenings, Opening Hours and Kiosk trading times are all subject to change and may be altered at any time.